91% of students gave CreativeCon a 4 or 5, out of 5.
76% of students had never attended CreativeCon and 92% of students that attended want to come back next year.
90% of students thought CreativeCon presenters provided real-world examples of how to use creativity and problem solving. 93% learned that creativity and problem-solving is a skill that can be practiced and strengthened. 92% learned that creativity and problem solving are important skills for any career.
- My favorite session was Haitian Music because you could play drums and learn their language.
- My favorite session was Heroes and Illusions because I felt free.
- My favorite session was Minute Films because we got to hold real movie-making cameras!
- It was fun, and I learned fascinating new things.
- Music and movement are so good for creative minds!
- Very well run.