Creativity Festival Impact Report
90% of students gave the Creativity Festival a 4 or 5, out of 5.
77% of students had never attended the Creativity Festival and 93% of students that attended want to come back next year.
93% of students thought the Creativity Festival presenters provided real-world examples of how to use creativity and problem solving.
92% learned that creativity is a skill that can be practiced and strengthened.
95% learned that creativity and problem solving are important skills for any career.
- I love robots and I got to make one!
- I loved the creative freedom we had in the sessions.
- We got to show our creativity in a whole other level.
- It is so nice to come to a program like this where everything is so organized and well thought out with so many smiling people to help our kids.
- A great opportunity for students to gain confidence, independence, and apply creative skills.
- These are opportunities the kids would never otherwise have. I am so grateful we are continuously participating in the program each year.