88% of students rated their experience a 4 or 5 out of 5
91% of students want to come back to STEMLink
90% of students are more excited about STEM because of STEMLink
91% said they were provided with real-world examples of STEM work and workers
85% now understand how studying science and math can lead to exciting STEM careers
72% of students will work harder in their math and science classes because of STEMLink (3 students said they "already work hard")
91% teachers felt STEMLink enhanced their ability to teach students about STEM concepts and careers
- Today would have been better if I could have slept here and stayed all week.
- This day challenged me a lot. I was super proud of myself!
- I loved doing experiments. I want to be a scientist!
- I want a STEM career!
- We got hands-on experience being a biologist. I’m so excited to learn more!
- Toothlink32 was fun and showed me creative examples of dentistry and science.
- STEMLink opened me up to new jobs.
- I’m going to build a leg to help other people.
- I will look into prosthetics for a career.
- I will use STEMLink to help me decide my future career!
- I want to be in NASA. This helped me a ton. I want to help and teach others.
- I will work harder in science and explore more.
- I will consider working harder than ever and be excited for everything that comes in life.
- I'm going to work hard in school on science and math.
- Our students were independent, inspired and AMAZED!
- All my 5th graders said they want to return next year!
- Students were able to see people in real world careers and how they work on a day to day basis. Powerful.
- There were 25 different options for careers and I tried to pop in as many sessions as possible to see what my students were experiencing. Seeing the speciﬁc hands-on activities in action allowed me to better visualize how to bring the purpose of these STEM careers to the middle school.