82% of students rated their experience a 4 or 5 out of 5.
93% of students want to come back to STEMLink.
89% of students are more excited about STEM because of STEMLink.
95% said they were provided with real-world examples of STEM work and workers.
91% now understand how studying science and math can lead to exciting STEM careers.
76% of students were inspired to look for way to get more involved in STEM.
76% of students will work harder in their math and science classes because of STEMLink.
- This was the best day ever! I wishI could come even in 7th and 8th grade. So much fun!
- I got to see things I've never seen before and it was like a magic trick!
- I really liked when we made a mold of our teeth and pretended to be a dentist.
- Eye dissection was so creepy but I want to be a heart surgeon when I grow up so it was making me prepared.
- I want to be a nurse when I get older!
- Now I know how to save someone's life!
- I tried to pop in as many sessions as possible to see what my students were experiencing. Seeing the specific hands-on activities in action allowed me to better visualize how to bring the purpose of these STEM careers to the middle school level.
Want a printable copy of the impact report to share with your school or administration? We can help you with that.