Young Authors Conference Impact Report
From the March 2019 Conference...
94% of students gave the Young Authors Conference a 4 or 5, out of 5.
72% of students had never attended the Young Authors Conference and 95% of students that attended want to come back next year.
96% of students said the Young Authors Conference encouraged and challenged them to be better writers.
98% of students said the Young Authors Conference gave them new strategies, ideas, and skills to become a better writer.
95% of students left the Young Authors Conference understanding that strong writing skills are important in life.
- One of the best experiences ever!
- The presenters encouraged us and taught us great new strategies for our stories.
- They really connected to all of the students in the class. They inspired me to write from different perspectives and to keep on writing about different things.
- Young Authors Conference sparked my love for writing. I love it.
- I was so glad I got to do this.
- They all taught me a variety of things and encouraged me to pursue my writing dreams.
- It is my favorite field trip every year!
- Made students think creatively and use their imagination.
- Great workshops which excite young authors.
- Great exposure to a wide variety of creative thought... No "one way" no "wrong answer".
- Eash session is unique and tailored for a variety of students.
- Great hands-on exercises, gets kids to participate in things they never otherwise would.