LEARNING CONSULTANT POSITION
Metro ECSU is a nonprofit regional cooperative serving the seven-county Twin Cities area. Success Beyond the Classroom is an affiliate nonprofit that resides in the same space as Metro ECSU.
This position is primarily within Success Beyond the Classroom (SBC). SBC's mission is to expand curiosity, confidence, and creativity in students. The organization provides innovative enrichment programs,
conferences and competitions that inspire K-12 students to explore their potential with peers and talented community professionals. The activities of this position include planning, coordinating and marketing SBC
programs; making contacts with schools and districts; handling details and logistics; and managing volunteers.
This position is for 4 days per week, 12 months per year with benefits. Start date: late September, 2017.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- team player, relationship builder
- problem solver, flexible, multi-tasker
- creative, self-starter
- attention to detail
- computer skills including Microsoft Office, databases, and some graphic and layout skills for marketing purposes
Value Added Experience:
- grant writing and fundraising
- educational background
- program coordination
- volunteer coordination
- experience in the use of social media and content optimization to interact with targeted virtual users
- virtual meeting technology
Submit cover letter, resume and any questions regarding the position by email to Cathy Macdonald
No phone calls please.
Deadline: September 18, 2017
Metro ECSU/Success Beyond the Classroom are equal opportunity employers.