We are excited to announce the 2021-2022 MGKB season is planned for in-person competition, with an option to transition to virtual if needed for health and safety.
Below you will find the link to our Kick-Off meets, currently scheduled for November 16 & 18.
The regular season registration is now open as well. We are still looking for a host for the January 13th meet. If a school doesn’t become available that date will be canceled. If you would like to host please email Katie ASAP.
To ensure safety for all involved, we have some Covid protocols we will be implementing at every meet:
- Masks are required of ALL participants (students and adults).
- Teams from different schools will be at least 3-6 feet apart in both written and oral round rooms.
- Students must eat at their assigned school’s table.
- No outside spectators allowed (parents are allowed to pick up their students from the meets outside of the building).
- Buzzer strips will be disinfected after each round.
- If a student or coach is feeling ill, has a fever, or exhibiting other Covid-19 symptoms, they are not allowed to attend the meet. In addition, students and coaches who have knowingly have been exposed to someone who is Covid-19 possible cannot attend.
If you and your teams are looking forward to the season and want to kick-off in style, join us for the School Spirit Kick-Off and register today!
State registration will be open in January 2022.
The following links will open as pdfs after the meets are completed.
Season Meet #1
Season Meet #2
Thank you to our 2020-2021 sponsor, Beckman-Coulter!
If you would like to learn more about sponsoring a meet for the 2021-2022 season, please contact Katie Wenzel at 612-638-1554.
Resources for Coaches
Contact Katie Wenzel at 612-638-1554 about Knowledge Bowl for grades 6-8.