SBC is planning for an in-person 2021-2022 SHKB season, with an option to transition to virtual if needed for health and safety.
To ensure safety for all involved, we have some COVID-19 protocols we will be implementing at every meet:
- Masks are required of ALL participants (students and adults).
- Teams from different schools will be at least 3-6 feet apart in both written and oral round rooms.
- Students must eat at their school’s table.
- No outside spectators allowed (parents are allowed to pick up their students from the meets).
- Buzzer strips will be disinfected after each round.
- If a student or coach is feeling ill, has a fever, or exhibiting other COVID-19 symptoms, they are not allowed to attend the meet. In addition, students and coaches who have knowingly have been exposed to someone who is COVID-19 possible cannot attend.
The following score sheet links are live and automatically update during each meet. Follow along from anywhere! After the meet is over, the score sheet will be posted in rank order.
Regular Season Meets
Meet 3.1 – February 1 – Prior Lake HS
Meet 3.2 – February 3 – Spring Lake Park HS
Meet 3.3 – February 8 – Academy of Holy Angels
Sub Regionals Meet
Meet 4 – February 15 – Prior Lake HS
Meet 5 – March 1 – North HS
Meet 6 – April 7 & 8 – Cragun’s Resort, Brainerd
Resources for Coaches
Contact Madi Grove at 612-638-1514 about Knowledge Bowl for grades 9-12.