SBC is planning for an in-person 2021-2022 SHKB season, with an option to transition to virtual if needed for health and safety.
To ensure safety for all involved, we have some COVID-19 protocols we will be implementing at every meet:
- Masks are required of ALL participants (students and adults).
- Teams from different schools will be at least 3-6 feet apart in both written and oral round rooms.
- Students must eat at their assigned school’s table.
- No outside spectators allowed (parents are allowed to pick up their students from the meets outside of the building).
- Buzzer strips will be disinfected after each round.
- If a student or coach is feeling ill, has a fever, or exhibiting other COVID-19 symptoms, they are not allowed to attend the meet. In addition, students and coaches who have knowingly have been exposed to someone who is COVID-19 possible cannot attend.
The following links will open as PDFs or PNGs after the meets are completed.
Regular Season Meets
Meet 1.1 –
Meet 1.2 –
Meet 1.3 –
Meet 2.1 –
Meet 2.2 –
Meet 2.3 –
Meet 3.1 –
Meet 3.2 –
Meet 3.3 –
Sub Regionals Meet
Meet 4 –
Meet 5 –
Meet 6 – April 7 & 8
Resources for Coaches
Contact Madi Grove at 612-638-1514 about Knowledge Bowl for grades 9-12.