SBC will follow MDH and CDC recommendations for providing in-person events that promote health and safety while mitigating the risk of COVID-19 transmission. The following protocols will be in place for our March programming. COVID-19 protocols for May will be decided closer to the events.
- Masks are required for students and adults.
- Students will travel to sessions in designated cohorts to reduce risk of additional exposures and to facilitate contact tracing if needed.
- Ventilation systems at the venues will be running at full capacity.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available in each classroom. Students will be encourage to wash/sanitize hands frequently.
- Tables will be sanitized in between sessions.
- Student groups will be distanced at least 6 feet apart in Ted Mann Concert Hall (CCon) and Bethel’s Great Hall (YAC) during the opening performance/keynote.
- Student groups will be assigned a lunch area that is at least 6 feet apart from other schools groups.
- Students who feel ill during the event will isolate in a designated classroom and will need to be picked up by a parent/guardian as soon as possible.